ILS at ASBMB 2024
Members of the ILS Board will participate in this year’s ASBMB Meeting in San Antonio, USA, in the session:
Lipidomics: A symposium by the Journal of Lipid Research
Chair: Xianlin Han
JLR Associate Editor Xianlin Han of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio will chair a symposium on lipidomics as a bridge to biological and medical research. Hear from five leading experts at the forefront of genomics, proteomics and lipidomics as they relate lipid metabolism and function to insights in cardiometabolic diseases, Alzheimer’s and more.
- Peter Meikle, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Yu Xia, Tsinghua University
- David A. Ford, Saint Louis University Health Science Center
- Kim Ekroos, Lipidomics Consulting Ltd.
- Xianlin Han, University of Texas Health Science Center